Recognize the Onset of Hearing Loss by Asking the Following Quesions:
- Do you avoid crowded places because of difficulty hearing conversations?
- Do you have difficulty understanding women or young children?
- Have others told you that you don’t seem to hear?
- Do others complain that you watch TV with the volume too high?
- Do you frequently have to ask others to repeat themselves?
- In everyday conversations, does it seem like people are mumbling?
- Do you have trouble knowing where sound comes from?
- Do you have ringing or other noises in your ears?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, call 903-595-0500 for a hearing test.